Joomla template builder free & Joomla page builder free
Kiolezo is a component made to build Joomla template by drag and drop.
Create templates from Joomla backend
This Joomla template creator allows you to build the template of your website directly from Joomla! by simply dragging rows, columns, module positions, images and many other elements.
Created templates can be used directly by Kiolezo, through the template expressly created and installed together with the component, to keep the drag and drop edit feature, or can be exported in zip archive format and installed on any other Joomla! based website (minimum required version 3.6.5).
This is the Demo version of Kiolezo, which allows you to test the product in some of its functions before to buy the full version. This version does not allow to import a layout as does not allow to export a layout or a template.
Also drag and drop elements, used to compose the Joomla template, are limited, and the drag and drop style editor is not enabled.
Advanced features keep easy
- Create your template only by drag and drop.
- Build the layout by draggind rows and columns.
- Create module positions by drag and drop.
- Drag images directly into the template.
- Enter and modify the text wherever you want.
- Insert icons in a simple way, Font Awesome is included.
- Choose from hundreds of fonts, Google Fonts is integrated.
- Comfortable keyboard shortcuts like computer applications.
- Export layouts and import them on other websites which use Kiolezo.
- Import layouts by file (drag and drop) or by URL.
- Export templates as zip archives and install them on other Joomla! websites.
- Build a template in few minutes without any knowledge of code.
- The only limit is your imagination.
Is possible to view the preview if your template during the editing session, and use the template on the website where Kiolezo component is installed, or you can export the created template as zip archive, and install it on any Joomla! based website (minimum required version 3.6.5).
In addition to templates archived as zip, is possible to export also layouts editable by Kiolezo, this allows you to create a template on a website and then export and import it in another website, or share it with another person which uses Kiolezo.
Build easily also the style of your template, by using the drag and drop interface which allows you to create CSS files without to write code, not even a line. If you are and advanced user, Kiolezo provides an additional text area where you can write your own CSS code.
During the editing, you can use Joomla keyboard shortcuts as if you were inside an application. Save, cancel, repeat, erase, confirm, and many other commands are available through keyboard shortcuts.