picWally offers the possibility of displaying a number of pictures within a main area (let's call it -w a l l-). Picture's placement and sizes can freely varied.
This is useful for creating header pictures (key visuals) of websites, but it's also possible to use the module anywhere for showing pictures and more.
The placement and sizing configuration of the picture areas (called -f r a m e s- ) is easy and works with percent values only. You don't have to think about pixels.
Additionally it's possible to place text or html snippets (called frame's -c o n t e n t- ) within the frames to create headlines or more.
- creates a main area (wall) where a number of picture areas (frames) can be added
- frames will be sized automatically depending on walls size
- frames sizes and placements are set up by percent values and choices of orientation (left, right, top, bottom)
- frames are linkable with an URL
- text or html snippets (content) can be placed within the frames
- styling of frames and contents via CSS classes or pure CSS
- fully responsive: sizes and placements will be recalculated on browser window size changes/display orientation change
- tooltip help for every module configuration option
Upcoming features (version 1.1)
- slide show function (independently for every frame)
- change frame's pictures on website reload